Monday, June 1, 2009

Long Weekend

My Wonderful Husband and I spent a lovely long weekend in Sydney these last three days. The weather wasn't great but we enjoyed our stay and had lots of fun. We ate, shopped, ate, took photos, ate and fortunately walked a fair bit too. While we were in Sydney we were able to enjoy some of the great light creations as part of the VIVID light and music festival. We wandered around in the evening and Nick took some great photos. This is the only one he has made available to me so far but I will post some more over the next few days or weeks. He really is very talented and creative. I admire his patience in getting all of the settings right when he takes a photo. I am more a point and shoot person. If you happen to be in Sydney before the 14th June I recommend that you have a look at some of the events that have been organised as part of the festival. For more information you can visit this site. http://www.sydney.com/Vivid_events_sydney_events_p3582.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment