Friday, July 3, 2009

Yay, it's the weekend.

I am so glad that it is Friday, my week ended up being very long and busy. I am on holidays for a few weeks now so I can relax and enjoy having some time off. It has been so cold here and I am really hoping it rains tomorrow so soccer is cancelled and I don't have to stand in freezing conditions to watch my son play. I am sure that snow is predicated.......
Anyway here are some more photos of the bargain buys I snapped up last Friday.
Have a great weekend.
Photos source: McCarthy Designs

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning collage! Your photos are so beautiful. I love a good bargain too and refuse to pay full price for anything... even groceries! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I look forward to following yours! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete