Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New family member

It is my wonderful husbands birthday soon and he has been wanting a dog since we got married. We have discussed this and researched and visited the RSPCA and finally we have found our new puppy. We haven' t picked him up yet as he is too young (only two weeks old) but we have received photos of him and we have been promised updates as he grows until he is ready to come home with us. At present I think he looks more like a guinea pig than a dog......
Introducing Mac........
Mac is a pure bred American Bulldog, mainly Johnson with a bit of Scott. For those of you who know or are interested in these things. I have learnt a lot over the months as we have researched different breeds of dogs, who knew there was so much to consider.
Hmmmm, I am not sure if he will actually look any better. Bulldogs are not really pretty, I guess you would say that they have character.
..... here is what he will look like or close to when he is grown up.
Just because they put a smile on my face here are a few more for you to enjoy.
Both my boys are very excited at the prospect of a puppy dog joining the family and they can hardly wait until we can pick him up. Look out for further updates, I am sure that that there will be many more photos of Mac, especially while he is a cute puppy
xx Photo source:
1,2,3 - McCarthy Designs.
4 - Commons.wikimedia.org
5 - Dogbreedinfo.com
6 - Commons.wikimedia.org
7 - fisheramericanbulldogs.com
8 - seefido.com

No comments:

Post a Comment