Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mini house makeover

 Boss is sad


His house is all weathered and worn.

 It is looking a bit tired


I wonder what is going on over there?


Hmmm, I'm not too sure about this!


Perhaps it was just the smell of the fresh paint

but I am sure Boss likes his house makeover!

I know I do!


My prayers are with all of the people

who are affected by the flooding throughout our country!

I pray for the families who are are missing family members

I pray for the people who have lost so much

I pray for all of the people invovled in the rescue efforts

I pray for all of the people who will be involved in the huge clean up

and I pray for all of the people who are donating so generously to the relief effort.

If you would like to donate money please visit HERE

10 comments:

  1. Hiya!

    Aww I love the dog house make-over...its so sweet!!

    It is so sad about the floods..so unexpected!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nellie,
    I have been thinking of you hoping you and your family are okay. I have been praying for all of the families there in your country, it's just awful!
    Please take care of yourself, and I love Boss' new house, it looks nicer than mine! :)
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boss's newly upgraded digs are very smart looking. Knowing how sensitive dog's noses are, that paint smell is probably quite strong for him, but he does look very content :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 'Boss' looks quite chuffed with his new hampton style home makeover - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is adorable! Love his new home too! Thinking a lot about all of the flood victims/survivors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a LOVELY dog! Wow...he deserved that nice new house!

    My thoughts are with all those affected people too! Have a beautiful day!

    Kristin xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a face! He's looking pretty cozy in his new digs! So stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful makeover for Boss! I have been watching it on the news and I cannot believe the devastation... thinking and praying for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boss's home redo turned out sweet, Nellie!
    My heart goes out to all of the flood victims in your country... so sad...
    xoxo,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Nellie Love....!

    I hope you & your Hubby enjoyed a relaxing Chrissy & a GREAT New Years....! Can you believe we're HALF way through January already....CRIKEY....!

    I'm SURE Boss likes his new pad....I know I'm LOVIN' the colour combo.... :o) !!

    My thoughts & prayers are with those devastated by the recent floods also....I can't believe after so many years of drought we now have TOO MUCH water....I was watching the news tonight & there has also been HORRIFIC flooding in Brazil where they are estimating around 500 lives have been lost....I can only imagine the HAVOC this is wreaking over there....

    Here's HOPING the waters recede as QUICKLY as they rose....!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah

    ReplyDelete